D. Scott DiPerna, PMI-ACP
Scott is an experienced leader of people, teams, projects, and businesses, with a proven record of delivering measurable business results at the intersection of technology and communication. He helps organizations evaluate needs and impacts of digital change, and develop integrated strategies to best leverage opportunities from transitioning to digital processes, systems, and products.
Prior to becoming a consultant, Scott served as the Director of Production Services at Palantir.net, leading the company in 2017 to its most financially successful year of business in 21 years of operation. Scott previously held roles as Scrum Master, Strategist, and Project Manager in his four years at Palantir.net.
Scott was the Director of Electronic Communications at Barnard College in New York City for three years, and has worked as a project manager and strategist at The Martin Agency and COLAB, both in Richmond, VA.
Scott has worked with dozens of colleges and universities over his career, including Barnard College, Columbia University, New York University, Stanford University, UC Berkeley, University of Chicago, University of Richmond, University of Virginia, University of Wisconsin, and Virginia Commonwealth University, among many others. He has also worked with numerous nonprofit and government organizations, such as Resources for the Future, the American Medical Association, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Argonne National Laboratory, the Leadership Council for Legal Diversity, Cleveland Clinic, World Business Chicago, and the Virginia Lottery.
Scott is a graduate of Bucknell University, with a BA degree in English and a minor in Graphic Arts. Scott studied Computer Engineering for two years at Bucknell before switching to a communications-focused degree.
Case Study Writing
- Virginia Credit Union
- Bookoff McAndrews
- Leveraging Google’s Artificial Intelligence to Build a Smart Drupal 8 CMS
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco – Insights Digital Stories
- Virginia Lottery Alexa Skill
- Drupal 8 Intranet for a Top National Insurance Company
- Virginia Credit Union Branch Locator
- Frazier Insurance Agency Automated Policy App
- ChenMed Digital Partnership
- Maison & Domaines Henriot America
- Feed More
- COLAB Helps CodeVA Teach Virginia
- Movement Makers
- Drupal 8 Evolution: Advice for Drupal 7 Website Owners Hoping to Migrate to Drupal 8
- Good VX for Better UX
- Introduction to Voice Interactions
- Alexa Conference 2019
- RFP: Request for Probably? Or How to Lose a Job in 2,000 Words
- Top Ten Questions About Digital Governance Planning: Answers to the questions our clients ask most often
- Download my guide to “Preparing for a Higher Ed Website Redesign” from SiteImprove.
Past Project Work
- Palantir.net Website
- Stanford University Department of Environmental Health and Safety Website
- Resources for the Future Website
- World Business Chicago Website
- COLAB Website
- Pacers Running Website
- Heartwood Wealth Advisors Website
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Website
- The Sports Backers Website
- Active RVA Website
- VA Lottery’s Z-VA Game
- VA Lottery’s JeepSeeker Game